Night Out + Birthday Outfit

14:27





 Hat - BCBG MAXAZRIA
 Top - cameo rose
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - STEVE MADDEN
Bracelet - Swarovsky Elements






Hat - BCBG MAXAZRIA
Bag - See by CHLOE
Sweater - NEW LOOK
Jeans Dress - N.L JEANS
Lather Boots
Watch - Michael Kors

Above you can see two outfits that I wore on last Saturday. Firstly, I went to my boyfriend's mum birthday to Pizza Hut. Well, basically it wasn't a kind of big party. We just wanted to spend a nice time together with the closest. That's why the outfit needed to be more casual. I came for something little bit boohoo. A jeans dress perfectly matched to the hippie sweater. A hat and lather boots made it even more boohoo , which I really like. To it, I wore my red Chloe again. You probably have seen it already a couple times but I just recently feel so good with red accessories, especially when I wear beige, which is very often.
After the birthday ''party'' I went with my boyfriend  to the club. His friends from work getting married in a couple days in their country, so they also wanted to celebrate it for a bit with friends from here. We decided to go to Velvet. It's not like the best club we could choose bit it wasn't really up to me. Anyway, I had so much fun! I wasn't in the club for really, really long time and I needed it more then I thought. I didn't know any of this people in there, I've seen them for the first time but they were really nice and friendly. I've been dancing for all night long (my legs muscles still hurts). 
For the club I wore black stud shorts (bought them for a £1 in charity shop) and sequin top. It was a little bit rocky but because of panther platforms (they are so comfy) and a hat it looked just like night out outfit. Anyway, I left the hat in cloakroom with my bag as I didn't want to loose it. 
I would really want to see what you usually wear for the night out. If you prefer dress or shorts, what kind of shoes make you dance all night long etc.! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images