Christmas Party in The Middle of Nowhere

20:08









Dress - PILOT     |     Shoes - Carvela     |     Belt - BIBA     |     Bag - PUCCI    |     Necklace - None    |    Bracelet - Tiffany & CO

Hi, Guys! How your Christmas holiday goes? As I've got mine from Thursday, I decided to use my free time for blog... well plus I've got 6 assignments to do...
Anyway, have you already had your Christmas party? I had only went to one as a plus one. My Boyfriend and I went to amazing party last Friday and it was quite nice!
Firstly the design of the place was really impressive! It was so huge and I didn't expect it as we were coming there over an hour and it looked like it's gonna be in the middle of the woods or something. Although the lights made cool atmosphere and the music? The DJ combined 80's and 90's music with the modern one, which was quite cool and it was so nice to have fun with the songs like Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody . 



Ohh, and I had a Christmas Cracker for the first time in my life! ( we don't do it in Poland)




They didn't go crazy with food though. Well, at least it looked nice.





Anyway I had so much fun and I'm so glad I could be a part it.



Now, let's come back to the outfit!

Dress?



Yeah, that's the first part I was looking for and as always on bigger occasions, I had to come to my fave boutique called ''My Mum's wardrobe''. Again. And like always I found there something I really liked. This time it was this dress. It's so nice and elegant. And you know I love beige. It was like 3 sizes too big but after adding the belt it looked fine. The maroon colour with gold elements matched well too.



I also matched it with my red Carvela's. I'm so obsessed with them recently. I wear them almost overtime to work, even yesterday for the party after work (I survived with them about 12h).

I had serious problems with bag... I did't want to add another colour but I haven't got anything maroon and my red bags are boring as I wear them very often. My mum - my very own professional fashion expert held me solve the crisis by this bag:



I still wasn't convinced though but after adding the accessories...





I wasn't too bad, well I would still change it if I had a chance.



That's all for today guys but get ready for the next Christmas party outfit, which I'm going to wear on Wednesday at the Vaults.

- Glamouristalia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images