Quickly, Daily Outfit

19:19




Coat- MARNI
Top- MLV by Mayren Lee Viray
Trousers- ZARA
Trainers- Vans
Bag- Roccobarocco
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelet- Tifanny

Yesterday, I decided to go by a walk to Bullring with my mum and my little sister, which is 3 weeks old, so as you can imagine it wasn't easy trip, especially that it's over an hour in one way!
I had only like 2 minutes to dress something and It had to be comfy enough.

So, that's how it looks like: I Finally wore this jeans, which were to small for me for a long time but finally it fits! Still I don't feel very comfy in non-stretchy jeans anyway. I matched it with gold top, I don't really know this brand, just bought it at TK MAXX. Then I was confused about this shoes, finally decided to go for it because of comfort. At the end I took turquoise bag and I think it looks good with it. I also had my fave match and bracelet. I told you guys in last post that I wear it almost everyday. What do you think about this match? Would you change anything?
That's all for today, thanks to everyone who read it.          XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images