High Knee Boots Are Back!

19:44


Coat     Zara
Sweater     Dolce&Gabbana
Leggings     Vintage 
Boots     TK MAXX
Bag     roccobarocco 


Hi guys, long time no see again! Well, that's what happens when your head is exploding of decisions you've got to make for the rest of your life, you know that feeling? On it's way it also kills all of my creativity that I supposed to put in this blog...
As for the decisions it's all about Universities right now... if any of you are studying Journalism/Fashion Journalism/ Fashion Communication or anything in this path I'm really looking forward for some opinions. If you'd like to contact me or something you can find my social media links on the right or simply write in comment. Got the same dilemma? Let me know anyway, we could switch what we found out so far! xx



I'm so happy knee high boots season is back! I'm in love with the beige ones, in fact it was a huge bargain at TK MAXX that I decided to buy them in black to work as well (I am so not a fan of buying two things in the same colour but I was't able to choose only ones this time). Of course I will show you how the back ones presents itself soon. I matched them with a long khaki shacket, sheer leggings and a powder pink sweater as well as bag. Yeah, the bag is my other great purchase. It never gets full + when I saw it in the shop it reminded me of an amazing Givenchy bag I had seen like a year ago:

For now I need to satisfy myself with roccobarocco as I can't afford this one... I guess beggars can't be choosers ;) But you know, I feel like most of us have this wish list that we just won't afford unless we sell our organs... (yes, I though about it...)








Get The Look



Khaki Shacked     TOPSHOP £25.00
Over The Knee Boots In Beige     EGO.CO.UK £39.99
Leggings with Mesh Cutwork    ASOS £25.00
Beige Jumper     missguided £20.00
Hogan Leather Bag in Beige     raffaello-network.com £295.00

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images