September Shopping

19:54


Hi my darlings! How was your day? I'm so tired after 9 hours at college and the weather makes it even worse. Good that I've got my amazing boyfriend that can always make me laugh. Today I want to share with you what I bought this month. September is one of the most important months in whole year but as I said in last post I'm broke. ;( Stopping work is terrible, I just get to used to my own money and now again I have to ask mummy about everything. Well, in the other side it's nice to finally have free weekends, I really missed it. I'm gonna find another job but firstly I want to enjoy my free weekends for a bit.


Let's come back to the shopping. I bought only a 2 coats, as it's getting cold, so it was necessary. Two white tops, a hat and trousers. I know it's not such a big haul but I'm sure there will be more next month.

 1. BCBG Max Azria Hat






BCBG Max Azria hat which, I bought for £19.99 at TK MAXX, while price for it on the BCBG Max Azria website is £75! I'm very glad from this item. I felt like something is missing in my outfits and there you go! Perfectly matches to most of my clothes.


2. Just Cavalli White Top




That's a white top, which looks as usual in the front but the back is really nice. Looks ideally to amazing Victoria's Secret bras. It's not the best top I bought to my figure but I spent about £14.99 for Cavalli top and I jut couldn't not take it.


3. Burrberry Top




That's a classic Burberry top, which I bought for just £2 in second hand shop! It's also not perfect for my figure but looks really nice, under a coat or jacket and that's the way I'm going to wear it.




4. PBO Coat






That's a really nice grey coat with gold adds. I really like it but it's a little bit too big on me as I share it with my mum. I spent £89.99 for it (actually my mum did) at TK MAXX. I can take off the sleeves of leave it longer, in both ways look nice.


5. Lime Coat







As you can see my cute Frenchie helped me with pics. ;) I spent £19.99 at TK MAXX for it. It nicely adds a bit of colour in this grey, cold days. It's also very warm.


6. H&M Trousers




Guess how much did I spent for them! Just £5 in H&M store on clearance! I love them and wear very often since I bought it! 

That's all I bought this month but tomorrow I'm going for next shopping. I hope You like it! 

        -Glamouristalia XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images