EVENING SUNDAY SHOPPING

21:41







Hat- BCBG Max Azaria
Jacket- DKNY
Trousers- MEXX
Shoes- Pollini
Top- Burberry 
Bag- None
Gold Chain Bracelet- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Red Bracelet- Ushuaia Ibiza
Watch- Michael Kors

What's up guys?! If you think shopping is the best idea for Sunday evening hands up! For my last Sunday shopping I wore usual "Me'' style, which are beige, in this case that's trousers from Mexx, my favourite shoes, that's the most comfy high shoes I ever had! I matched it with Burberry white top, which you had seen in my SEPTEMBER SHOPPING post and navy blue jacket that I recently bought but more about it in OCTOBER SHOPPING, which will be out in a couple days. Red lather bag adds some colour to it so it's not that boring. You know, I would wear only black and beige but at the end when I see it all together I always feel like some coloured bag is necessary. And of course accessories. Gold chain bracelet and MK watch is one of also usual ''me'' style + I added my Ushuaia Jelly (jelly?) bracelet that I bought in Ibiza when I went there for my sweet 18, so it's not just a bracelet, it reminds me of the best holidays I had! (it also matches to the bag).

- GLAMOURISTALIA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images