#streetstyle #boohoo

18:55













Sunnies - Giorgio Armani  Coat - QED London (Tk maxx) |  Blouse - DKNY  Top - Victoria’s Secret Jeans - PRIMARK (ripped by myself)  Shoes - Pollini  | Bag - Chloe  |  Watch - Michael Kors  Bracelet - Tiffany  



Hi guys, I haven’t posted for a while because I wasn’t in a such a good mood and there’s nothing good about writing when I do. Do you know the days that you feel like you’re so sad and you don’t even feel like yourself? Well, I do and that’s why I had a little break + 1000 assignments to do… There’s so much changes in my life too! I moved to another house, which is exhausting actually, as I don’t even feel like at home in here, and to be honest I hate changes. But there is one good news! I’ve got a job! And it’s a job I really wanted to have. I’m a hostess at Vaults Bar! I couldn’t imagine better weekend job, and better payable with my qualifications. ;)

Alright, so my outfit? The shoot actually took me like a minute because of the coldness! I hate cold. I do like the way this outfit look but if you don’t wanna freeze I don’t recommend ripped jeans when the temperature is around 0°C! Well, if you have car it’s not to bad, I almost turned into an ice cube after 10 minutes waiting for the bus. Although, the jeans look cool with non sleeved coat, it gives the cool sense of boohoo without looking like a total hippie. The coat has faux sheepskin inside, so at least this kept me warmer. Under the coat I wore a boyfriend DKNY blouse. It’s a casual black blouse with DKNY writing on the front, which is literally my boyfriend’s blouse. It matches anyway, don’t you think? Under the blouse I had however a Victoria’s secret top that has longer front and behind than sides, I just through it look nice when you see something from under the blouse. I would choose a white shirt of I had one… But you know, if you don’t have what you like, you must like what you have. Even if there was as cold as advanced winter, there was a nice sun and I decided to also wear sunnies, I chose The pearl Giorgio Armani’s. What else did I match? My classic accessories- Pollini, latex shoes, red Chloe bag, rose gold Michael Kors watch and Tiffany bracelet.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images