Black Friday Deals 2015

20:25

I think I don't need to remain you what's on this Friday hmm? Yes, it's an official Black Friday. In my opinion it is such a good time to buy a gifts, so you don't need to worry about it later and, of course, you can buy it cheaper. Well, is it really cheaper? It depends from the shop but remember that it's also the end of fall season, so they just making clearance like after every season to get rid of old collection and make space for new one. Although, I found really good deals in electronic section last year.

I decided to create a list of the shops that are worth to visit this year. Have you actually check the deals? If not, you're in the right place. The list that I want to share with you is only for the shops in Bullring, Birmingham because that's where I'm going.



1. Curry's


Most of the deals are already available, so you can check it now. There are special deals on selected products with clack label. My main target is to buy some nice camera, so my photos won't be that lame. Of course, if I get a chance because I'm not going to be in the middle of this:
If, not there is always cyber Monday and sometimes it's even deals then.


I'm not sure if I can afford ones if I buy camera but,  GUYS 50% off?! I have to see it!

3. Disney

40% of on selected stock. Well, what else can I say? I have two little sisters and shopping in this magical shop makes me feel like I'm the littlest what, which I just love.

4. ANN SUMMERS

20% off excluding multi buys. Because what can make a women happy if not a sexy lingerie...
I prefer Victoria's Secret and I'm sure I will end up there anyway but at the moment I haven't heard about any Black Friday deal in there.


40% Off! That's good that it! Perfect occasion to by a gifts.

The Fragrance Shop makes 15% as well as The Perfume Shop. It's not much but if you're in need to buy something in there anyway, why not?

6. Cadenza

70% off on selected items. I'm hoping to find something special for someone special...

That's all that I have in plans. 

My biggest advice is to think twice before you buy something coz, to be fair the label discounts aren't always true(sometimes shops make the price before bigger that it really was). Just, don't let yourself loose in the craziness of sales. 

- Glamouristalia






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images