Perfect Imperfections

19:59


Bodysuit    River Island
Mum Jeans    River Island 
Bomber Jacket    River Island
Lace Up Court Shoes    Marks&Spencer
Bracelet     Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses    Giorgio Armani










Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you one of my thoughts that I had lately and then we will get to the outfit. 
PLEASE READ THAT
I recently heard statements like "I'm not perfect, I can't be a blogger" or "I can't show my outfits on me because my body is a disaster". Of course, we all love to watch this amazing instagirls with ideal hourglass figures, which inspire us to work harder on our own shapes but the true is that... how many of them have you seen in the real world? I'm not perfect, I've got thousands of my imperfections and you either love it or hate it and I think every single girl has it and that's alright! That's what pushes us to develop ourselves and makes us US! In my opinion my imperfect body is even better for blogging, you can see how the actual looks seem in a real life and find out if that would be looking good on your own body. 
So remember girls, your body is great and all of your imperfections are perfect too!



And now let's look closer to the outfit. I bought the bodysuit and the mum jeans last week so those are my newest purchases. I fell in love with the bodysuit straight away, it just fitted right + flounces are pretty much on this season. And guys, I paid for it only £10 in sale at River Island! You totally have to check this sale out, especially online as there wasn't that much of a choice in store, at least not in Bullring. Anyway, I was a little sceptic about the jeans... I was like "It's gonna emphasise my upper body (which, I shouldn't emphasise) and my short legs will look like a sausages..." but I really like those I have been looking at them for a while but I thought it's one of those trends that I prefer to watch then wear, although I decided to experiment, especially that it was on the sale section. I fitted it on and I actually liked it! I'm still not confident with them to flats but love them anyway! In the till I found out it's not on sale but I took it anyway, you know when you find this great fit and you just won't give it up...

So, that's how I rocked the mum jeans. Let me know how would you style them!

GET THE LOOK

Skinny Jeans with badges      £45 at River Island
Flounce Layered Bodysuit       £17.90 at Forever21
Silver foil bomber jacket      £50 at River Island
Aldo Lace-Up Stilettos      £24.98 at HOUSE OF FRASER
JEREMY SCOTT Stone Abstract Sunglasses    £59.99 at TK MAXX



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images