Another Way To Style Mum Jeans

18:06



Coat     Marni
Bodysuit     TK MAXX
Mum Jeans     River Island
Trainers     Ralph Lauren
Bag     MOSCHINO
Sunglasses    Juicy Couture 












Hi guys! Today I'd love to start the post from special thanks to a great photographer that took all this amazing photos you can see above! 👆
Let's begin from the fact I'm not an easy person to collaborate with, I have this peculiar taste- I like what somebody else would hate, always find something wrong and expect people to read my mind. 

Bearer Michael, thank you for wasting your time for me, 24h communication, catching up with my expectations and the most thank you for all the effort you put into it!

So, guys! If you need a professional photographer with talent and passion you should seriously contact him! Here, check this up 👉 Cardinal Photography 👈 
In case you're interested that's the prices, which are also quite affordable:
Blog Photoshoot: £50 per day
Wedding/Birthday: £100
Club: £200

Let's get to the outfit now! This mum jeans? I'm addicted since I bought them! I wear them seriously to often but there is just too many other ways to style them! This time it's the comfy version, you can see the airy blue bodysuit that I bought last week and you know it's the must-have colour for FALL16! What makes it really comfortable are the shoes, as much as I love the heels it's so nice to just wear a pair of comfy flats sometime... To add a little of extravagance I also layered it with this timeless black coat.


Get The Look


Black Satin Trench Coat  £62 at TOPSHOP
MUM Jeans  £42 at RiverIsland
Blue Cross Back Bodysuit  £10 at Prettylittlething
DKNY Cross Body Bag  £150 at HOUSE OF FRASER
White Sneakers £109 at Ralph Lauren
SWAROVSKI Crystal Choker £32 at ASOS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images