Stylish Street Style

19:57


Top     H&M
Bomber     RIVER ISLAND
Jeans    Baby Phat
Shoes     DUNE 
Backpack     Marc Jacobs





How was your weekend guys? Today's going to be a short one about the outfit I wore last Sunday, which I spent with my boyfriend (as usually). We went to amazing restaurant called Leon, so if you want to go out for some healthier version of fast food I can highly recommend that place and you don't even have to wait long for your order... I mean that's me when I wait to long:

Sorry I wasn't able to get anymore photos but you know... this is it when your boyfriend is your private photographer when you're going out. Today's look combined a little bit of elegancy with the black Dune's and black top but I crossed it with bomber, orange backpack and jeans with rolled up cuffs, which created quite a stylish street style.


Get The Look





Off Shoulder Black Crop Top    £29.99 at H&M
Shiny Bomber Jacket     £60 at TOPSHOP
Jeans with rolled up cuffs    £40 at TOPSHOP
Love Moschino Orange Backpack    £154 at ASOS
Black and Gold Court Shoes     £49.88 at Universal Textiles
Michael Kors Rose Gold Bracelet     £79 at Selfridges


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images