SPRING IS COMING

20:01


Oversized Lilac T-shit H&M

Burgundy Belt BIBA

Floral Jacket ZARA

Beige Trousers MEXX

Orange Bag RIVER ISLAND 

Pointed Nude Sneakers KURT GEIGER

Rose Gold Watch MICHAEL KORS

Little Pearls Bracelet (stolen from my little sister’s room lol)


iPhone 6/6s Case VICTORIA’S SECRET



Yeah, spring’s finally lurking at us with the warm sunshine! I don’t know what about you guys but it gives me a lot more energy, I even lost some weight! Still not even close to my dream shape but still it’s some step ahead.

The outfit? As I said the spring is coming and brings new lovely colours to us. Check out new Chanel spring-summer 2016 collection, it’s so inspirational!




Lilac is definitely one of my favourites this season. Although, we all fell in love with neutrals. There is no wonder why, you can match it with everything. Doesn't matter if you get neutrals from top to bottom, get pastels to it or some blacks, you can totally rock it! 





I styled my lilac oversized t-shirt with burgundy belt on my waist, neutral beige trousers, nude pointed sneakers, floral jacket to add some more sense of new season and orange bag where I love the way its colour goes with lilac. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us me Facebook

Flickr Images